DIOCESAN TUITION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Academic Year 2020-2021
The Diocesan Tuition Assistance Program provides financial assistance to families in Catholic schools in the Diocese of Arlington through funding from Diocese of Arlington parishioners as well as the Rooted in Faith~Forward in Hope Capital Campaign Endowment. It is open to all qualified students whose parents might not otherwise be able to pay the full cost of tuition.
Who is eligible?
- Catholic students attending or accepted by a Diocese of Arlington Catholic school (K-12).
- Preschool and Pre-K are not eligible.
- Not applicable to international students.
- Families residing within the boundaries of the Diocese of Arlington who are registered and active members of a diocesan parish or military base parish.
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL – MARCH 18, 2020
- 2019 W-2s and tax returns required.
HIGH SCHOOL – JANUARY 10, 2020
- Families seeking aid for students in both elementary and high school should follow the high school due date.
- 2018 tax returns required for early verification.