Christ called us to “Love one another as I have loved you.” Students at Saint Luke organize and participate in many community outreach projects. As a requirement to receive the Sacrament of Confirmation, 7th and 8th grade students must complete service projects. All students participate in the following:
- Recycling efforts
- Coat drive for the homeless
- Baby gifts for Catholic Charities
- Thanksgiving Food Drive
- Senior Pen Pals
- Care packages for Service men and women
- Fundraising for benefit Catholic Charities
- Fundraising for St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital
- Fundraising for American Cancer Society
- Fundraising for American Heart Association
- The Guatemala HELPS Mission
The Guatemala HELPS Mission was a great success on Spring Break 2017. Thanks to you we more than doubled our funding goal raising over $7500 for 30 stoves and water systems. An amazing six St. Luke School families (29 people) participated in the mission over Spring Break. Please find below a link to the video put together by the Watson family giving you a little taste of our mission.
Thank you so much for your help and support! It was a meaningful experience for all and please know you helped change the lives of many poor people in Guatemala.
Guatemala Post 2017 – Family movie