K – 8: The Physical Education curriculum is designed to promote and model lifelong wellness by teaching health concepts and physical fitness activities.
- Demonstrate responsible personal and social behavior that promotes respect for God and differences among people in physical activity settings.
- Develop gross motor competency.
- Identify and participate in rules of fair play and team cooperation.
- Participate in a variety of sporting and physical activity.
- Describe and live a healthy lifestyle through appropriate food and activity choices.
Students participate in physical education twice a week.